Seasoned professionals in the biotechnology industry
Alan Chang, PhD
CEO and Founder
CEO and Founder
- 10+ years of experience in drug product formulation, particle engineering, upstream process development.
- Part of the engineering team to successfully complete Process Qualification and Validation for the manufacture of the commercial product Tobi Podhaler for Cystic Fibrosis.
- Process development lead at Novartis for pre-clinical to clinical production.
- Received his PhD in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering from North Carolina State University.
Vivian Yan, MBA, JD
Louis Lee, M(HKIE), PMP
Sandy Wang, BSc
Quality Control Manager
Chester Ho, PhD, MS
Bing Lou Wong, PhD
- Dr. Wong was appointed as the Chief Technology Officer of New A Innovation Limited in June 2007 and currently Dr. Wong serves an honorary professor at the Department of Biochemistry of Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- From 2002 to 2007, Dr. Wong was the Board Director and Chief Executive Officer of Advantek Biologics (HK) Limited. He has 40 years of experience in the development of protein therapeutics in Biotechnology industry.
Wong Yu Sun, Andy, Mphil
- Over 19 years of experience spanning from GMP compliance and risk management, regulatory audits, projects management and executive management in listed Pharma company in Hong Kong.
- Former COO of Jacobson Pharma Corporation (JPC).
- Championed the founding of Jacobson Research Laboratory, a wholly owned subsidiary of JPC that was established in 2016.
- In charge of scientific collaboration with local or overseas research institutions and partners on Biomedical, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical projects.
- 10 years experience as QC manager in Europharm Laboratories.
- Mphil in Chemistry from City University of Hong Kong.